09 February 2011

Birthdays!!!!!!!111

When someone s birthday comes up, Iwa says:
"Get them a gift, or I shoot you in da face!"
Nah, you dont have to get a gift (*hint hint* Delu wants hard yaoi) , but say happy birthday ! :D

January

February
17th loveofhope

March
18th: Chidoriblade/Wind

April
5th: Arxesm/Delu

May
20th: Bloodyfistedgirl/Thalia

June
15th: Luna

July
7th: Iwa/Aramet
27th: PieIsCool

August

September

October
20th: Ginkosama/Noc
20th: Arguss84
29th: iJigsaw

November

December


Also.. we are missing people. Want to be added to the list of awesome? We will ask you, if not say "My birthday is soon" or something clever and witty like that !

4 comments:

Del ♥ said...

LOLOL
Give me hard-core yaoi for my b-day :>!! *I still want my manga of chixnox cant stop thinking about it since u said "Chi:My swords is bigger nox:No mine is! chi:want me to show u?" U GIVE ME BAD IDEAS DDDD:!!

Noctys :3 said...

Great! put Jig birthday there ... is oct 29 if i dont get wrong :3

CyA! :D

PieIsCool said...

July 27th. :D

Andrea Lee said...

lol sweet..
i love it <3